or by email for more information
Rockman & Sons Publishing Qualifications:
• Rockman & Sons Publishing is a union facility affiliated with GCC/IBT District Council 3, 2351 McMicken Avenue, Cincinnati, OH 45214.
• Rockman & Sons Publishing/AlliedMedia is a designated Premier Customer of the U.S.P.S. with an internal Detached Mail Unit (DMU).
• The corporation has been engaged in the printing, mailing, fulfillment, graphic design and Web site development industry since 1997.
• Rockman & Sons Publishing has extensive experience in deadline oriented printing/mailing/fulfillment projects for Fortune 500 companies such as Ford Motor Co., General Motors, Chrysler Corporation and American Airlines, in addition to the United Auto Workers, Communications Workers of America, The University of Michigan, Delphi Corporation, Visteon Corporation, Safety Technologies International and others.
• Rockman & Sons Publishing/AlliedMedia is a nationally recognized firm and American Advertising Federation award winner in 2006, 2007 and 2008 for printing, promotion and the development of Secure Ballot Web sites for Union Election fulfillment.
• Rockman & Sons Publishing is a sister company of: The Tri-County Times (Michigan Press Association Newspaper of the Year 2002), Tri-County Wireless, AlliedMedia and Allied Union Services.
• Rockman & Sons Publishing is a designated Service Disabled
Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB).